Saturday, June 27, 2015

Handmade Pocket Scrapbooking Cards with CTMH Snowhaven

I've got a few projects on the go right now, but I have mainly been working on my album for 2003. 

 Most of the album is already in pocket page protectors and I'm just going through and making or adding pocket cards and some co-ordinating 12x12 layouts.  



Here are the first of my pocket cards to co-ordinate with the layouts that I made using CTMH Snowhaven.   It's a great way to use up all those scraps.  I've added some embellishments with CTMH White Shimmer Trim and some silver twine from my stash.  

I'm working on the next couple of pages of cards and then will go and do my Cricut cuts all at once, using as many of the Teresa Collins cuts as I can to co-ordinate with my large layouts. 




CTMH Products used:

Snowhaven Paper Pack
Whisper Cardstock
Cranberry Cardstock
Slate Cardstock

Cranberry Exclusive Ink
Slate Exclusive Ink

Be Jolly Hostess Set
  (Hostess Only set - but check back in July or sign up for my newsletter to find out how it can be yours without hostessing a Gathering!)

 Receive regular updates of upcoming Classes & Workshops 
by signing up for my Monthly Newsletter.  Link in right hand column. 

In Canada? You can purchase the products to make this item on my CTMH website:

Or start your own CTMH business or join as a Hobby Consultant 
and receive approx. $400 worth of product for just $109.  

Contact me for more information: nshelmer@icloud.com

No comments:

Post a Comment