Thursday, January 22, 2015

Disney Layout - Picture with Pluto

I've been working on my scrapbook pages from a trip we took in 2003.  I'm doing the bulk of the trip in pocket pages and making a lot of my own journaling cards with my Cricut.

The WDW part of the trip will be done with traditional scrapbook layouts.

Here's the first layout that I've done - just need to add journaling on the right hand page.



I used Close To My Heart's Magic Scrapbook Layout (page 62) Book (item 9040) for my Pluto layout.
I used the following products in the layout:

CTMH Black Cardstock - background and photo mats.
CTMH Honey Cardstock

Patterned Disney & Stripe paper are from Joann.com both came in assorted Disney cardstock packages.

SU Real Red for the solid pieces on both pages.


Pluto and his bone are both cut from the Mickey & Friends Cricut cartridge.

Pluto is cut at 4.5"

I used:
CTMH Black Cardstock
SU White for the eyes
SU Summer Sun for the body (very similar to the CTMH Honey)
The pink and the green are leftover cardstock purchased over 15 years ago from a local scrapbook store that has been out of business for a long time now.

Pluto's Bone Title image is cut at 2.5"

I used CTMH Black Cardstock for the Shadow
Same leftover green cardstock that I used for his collar
Letters are SU Daffodil Delight & White

I love this Cricut cartridge! I have been using up so many odd sheets of cardstock that I have had for years - many that I only have one or two sheets of.  A lot of it is retired SU colours that I don't have any co-ordinating items to use with it so it has been basically worthless to me until now.   I've been using the bits and pieces for the Cricut cuts and saving my CTMH 12x12 sheets for the larger backgrounds.

Close To My Heart products are available from my CTMH website:
http://nancyhelmer.ctmh.com






No comments:

Post a Comment