Thursday, October 2, 2014

CTMH Pathfinding Workshop on the Go

I've been doing a little bit at a time of my scrapbooking.  My tendinitis flared up again after a change in my physio exercises so I've cut back on my activities to give it a rest.

I recently was working on the Pathfinding layout. It has a layout with Cricut cuts and also an alternate if you don't have the Artbooking cartridge.

The Workshop on the Go Kit contains all the paper, embellishments and a full size stamp set plus an instruction booklet.   Items are also available for individual purchase - see links below each photo for individual items.  

Lots of paper left over after I cut what I needed.

Cute embellishments. CTMH Pathfinding Assortment

Little bit of bling.  CTMH Gold Bling Gems

All put together just need photos.  I attached the frame on the left page with CTMH Bonding Memories Glue - I let it dry first so it created a temporary bond. That way I can go back and add my photo under the frame and re-glue with a permanent bond.  

Check out my CTMH website for more details.  http://nancyhelmer.ctmh.com

No comments:

Post a Comment