Sunday, October 5, 2014

Baby Girl Scrapbook Page with CTMH Flip Flaps, Artbooking Cricut Cartridge

I recently finished a 12x12 layout of my daughter from when she was a baby.  Using Close To My Heart Flip Flaps I got the equivalent of 3 12x12 pages to fit one 12x12 page protector.  I will be working this page into my Picture My Life album that I have started of her First Year.


I started by choosing these layouts out of the CTMH Cricut Artbooking Cartridge Handbook.  They are shown as Holiday/Wintertime Layouts but are so versatile I was able to use cardstock that I had on hand already and change it to suit my daughter's pictures.  Sorry the photos are a little off colour - I really need to use my camera instead of my phone when in the craftroom.



Front of layout using two 6x12 Flip Flaps.  I cut the Wintertime layout in half. Love the pennant frames.  Cardstock and embellishments are from my stash.


Center layout is from the Artbooking Holiday layout.  I loved the bows and the CTMH Thistle cardstock picks up the purple color of my daughters ribbon.  Top and bottom are reverse side of 6x12 Flip Flaps with co-ordinating photo frame.


I added a 4x6 Flip Flap to bottom right of centre layout.  


Here it's opened to see the extra photos I had.  Flip Flaps are a great way to add more pictures to your layout. They are also good for adding journaling or memorabilia.  


I attached an extra bow with Liquid Glass to the front of my Flip Flap so it would blend in with the rest of the layout when closed.



The title and the baby clothes are from CTMH new Artfully Sent Cricut cartridge.  


CTMH products used:

CTMH Artbooking Cricut Cartridge
CTMH Artfully Sent Cricut Cartridge
CTMH Flip Flaps  4x6 & 6x12

Check out my CTMH website for more information on these products:




No comments:

Post a Comment