Saturday, September 13, 2014

Scrap My Stash - Using 6x6 Patterned Paper for Cards

I was working on these cards in June using the 6x6 cutting formula that I found over on Kathryn's Cards.  They aren't quite finished but I thought I would share them anyway since it was such a great way to use up stuff from my stash.  I've got tendinitis in my left wrist right now and won't be able to finish these until it gets better and can take off the wrist brace.


I have quite a bit of 12x12 cardstock so I grabbed 1 of each pattern from this retired Stampin' Up pack and cut it into 6x6 as is shown on the cutting diagram above.


Sorted the cut pieces out and mounted them on coordinating cardstock.


Did some stamping and added some matching brads



Cut out a few tags with my cricut and used the coordinating CTMH stamps on them.  I haven't finished mounting the tags yet and will probably make a few changes before they are completely finished.  It's was great way to use up some of that extra paper I have. I'll try the other diagram when I'm not in so much pain.






No comments:

Post a Comment