Monday, October 14, 2013

Using Outside Content with My Memories digital scrapbooking software

I've had the My Memories software for years and when I was looking into all the features that it offered compared to others one of the main reasons that I finally decided on this one was because I was able to use other graphics that I had downloaded off the internet with this software.

There are literally millions & millions of free graphics available online - I have many different designers that I follow on blogs, forums and facebook.  And I have downloaded so many free kits that I am sure I will never be able to get through all of them.  Not long after I started using the software My Memories did a great series of tutorials with video and pdf instructions to follow.   Here is the list of tutorials that they did back in May 2011. And here is a direct link to the pdf  for using outside content

I think the second reason that I chose this software was because the ladies at My Memories were so good about sharing all the different features and it's not too often that you will find a company that will actually help you use outside designers with their software - usually they would want you to purchase exclusively from them.  There are a few different scrapbook software programs out there that use a similar platform but for me good old fashioned customer service goes a long way.

Check back for a great giveaway next week - October 20-26, 2013 from My Memories - available from my blog.  Hint:  If you are considering purchasing My Memories software you may want to hold off until next week.  The wait will be worth it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment