Monday, October 14, 2013

Nuts About Sketches - Week 286

Finally got some time to play around with another page - can't believe it has been 10 years since our trip to Florida!  We had our first digital camera when we went on this trip. Technology has sure advanced since then!  Most of the pictures we took at night didn't turn out very well but I've picked 3 that I wanted to include in my album - still brings back good memories even looking at fuzzy pictures!

I used last week's layout from Nuts About Sketches





I used the Frightfully Delightful Add-On kit from Britt-ish Designs and a couple of elements from Suddenly Artistic - kit was also named Frightfully Delightful.

Stay tuned for a great give-away from My Memories - available next week October 20-26, 2013 on my blog, along with some links and tutorials for the My Memories software. 

No comments:

Post a Comment