Saturday, December 17, 2011

Digital Scrapbooking

I've been getting back into scrapbooking this past month so I was pleased to get the digital cd of the upcoming Sale-a-Bration items with my last Stampin' Up order.
 
I like to use the layouts from Nuts About Sketches for some of my pages so found a layout that I could use to show off the new Everyday Enchantment digital paper and some of the embellishments that were on the disc.


The name says it all - Everyday Enchantment - a great jumping off point for me to get motivated to finish scrapbooking the pictures I took when we first got our digital camera back in 2003.

3 comments:

  1. I love seeing the Everyday Enchantment papers on this layout. Definitely something I will need to add to my wish list.

    A great layout! Thanks for playing with us at Nuts About Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really cute. Great photos! Thanks for playing with us at NAS!

    ReplyDelete