Friday, October 21, 2011

Clean & Simple Stamping Sketch 163

Here is the second card that I made today using Sketch 163 from Clean & Simple Stamping.


Supplies Used:
Stamps: Stampin' Up  Sincere Salutations & Stitched Stockings
Cardstock: Stampin' Up Very Vanilla
Punch: Stampin' Up Stocking Builder Punch
Ink:  Stampin' Up Craft Stampin' Spots - Garden Green, Not Quite Navy, Riding Hood Red & Chocolate Chip.
Accessories:  Clear Stampin' Emboss Powder,  Linen Thread, Basic Rhinestone,  Antique Brass Brads.



I changed it a bit by moving the sentiment over to the other side since the stocking punch is rather large and they take up a lot of room on the front.  I think I am going to do another card (or two) with this sketch and use a smaller punch or stamps and follow the sketch as it is shown above. I have a couple of ideas that will work nicely with this sketch.

2 comments: