Saturday, December 31, 2011

Playing with my New Occasions Mini Products

I finally had some time to sit down and play with some of my Occasions Mini/Sale-a-Bration products that I pre-ordered earlier this month.

I really enjoyed making this card, it was very simple to do and I love the look of the Adorning Accents die and embossing folder on the bottom of the Calypso Coral card front.  I also sponged a little bit of Calypso Coral Ink around the edges of the smallest label just to give the Very Vanilla cardstock a hint of colour.


Supplies Used:

Cardstock:  Calypso Coral, Very Vanilla, Everyday Enchanment DSP
Ink: Calypso Coral
Stamp Set: Sincere Salutations
Big Shot Accessories: Adorning Accents Edgelits Dies, Adorning Accents Textured Impressions Folder, Labels Collection Framelits Dies
Vintage Brads (no longer available)

No comments:

Post a Comment