Saturday, October 1, 2011

Free Big Shot for New Demonstrators

Join Stampin' Up in October and get a FREE Big Shot. 

timeless type jr. alphabet dies
I Love this machine!  The variety of die cuts and embossing folders that are available exclusively  through Stampin' Up are Amazing. 

I joined Stampin' Up last October so I could get the demonstrator discount and build up my supply of Big Shot Dies for card making and scrapbooking. 

I used my extra 15% birthday discount last month to order the Timeless Type Junior Alphabet Dies so I can make my own die cut titles for my scrapbooking  layouts. 

This is the best offer I have seen for New Demonstrators!  And just in time to do your holiday cards or handmade gifts - don't miss out!


Check out my Stampin' Up website for more details or to sign up online!

No comments:

Post a Comment