Thursday, March 16, 2017

Flash Sale on We R Memory Keepers Precision Press at Scrapbook.com

One of my favorite new tools is on sale right now for the super low price of $14.99 (regular price $35) at Scrapbook.com

I bought the Precision Press last fall when it first came out and love it.  I have tendinitis in my left thumb which makes holding acrylic blocks difficult (and painful) when stamping.  Since the Precision Press doesn't use magnets that I also have a hard time with, I decided to order it and see how it worked for me.

Here's the video I made on Facebook Live when I first tested it out (don't mind the first few seconds where it flips around - I almost lost my wifi connection as I started):



I've also bought a Hampton Arts Stamp Perfect since making the video. It is similar to the Misti but was around $20 at my local Michael's with a coupon.   It does have the small magnets and while I like the style of it, I do find the magnets a bit of a pain to pick up and have had to cover them with Washi tape to make them easier to handle.

No comments:

Post a Comment