Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Changing It Up In 2017

I'll be making a few changes here over the next week or so - I have decided not to continue on as a CTMH Consultant and instead will be focusing on different product lines and techniques.  I will be sharing links to my Consultants site for anyone looking for a Canadian Consultant.

As far as scrapbooking goes, I have just signed up with Creative Memories - I started scrapbooking with them back in the mid 90's and was happy to see them back last year.

I am also an affiliate with a few other paper crafting companies and will continue on with that.  I love paper crafting and will continue posting as I have in the past but won't be so focused on one product line.   I'm looking forward to this change - stay tuned for my adventures with Distress Oxide Inks - my latest must-haves addition to the craft room.


No comments:

Post a Comment