Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Scrap My Stash: School Picture Layout

I was inspired by all the layouts posted last weekend in the Bash Your Scrapbook Stash Facebook Group and created this layout using up some Recollections patterned cardstock and these cute grade school cut-out titles.  

I had forgotten all about these products, I'm not sure when I bought them but I had used one of the titles in a CM album that I finished years ago.




The photos are mounted on SU Pumpkin Pie and Real Red (my last sheet of 8.5x11) cardstock &  I added a border using CTMH Red Shimmer Trim.  I used CTMH Colonial White cardstock for my base pages.  

This is the last layout that I needed to do for my 2000 Album,  I just need to go through and finish up some journaling and a few titles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment