Friday, January 1, 2016

CTMH Charlotte Workshops Your Way

With today's launch of the new Seasonal Expressions Idea Book comes a new Workshop Program called Workshops Your Way.

It's a little different than the current Workshops on the Go Program.

This new program includes all the supplies needed to make three 12x12 layouts, one Picture My Life Pocket Scrapbooking Layout and nine cards. The instructions are available to download from my CTMH website.

 There are also coordinating My Acrylix Stamp Sets and the new Thin Cuts dies available separately for each kit.


This is the Charlotte Workshops Your Way Kit, it comes with this gorgeous patterned cardstock, some solid cardstock and a bunch of accessories, including some gorgeous black ribbon with gold running through it.

No ink or stamps needed to complete the scrapbook layouts.

The card instructions show the new Springtime Wishes Stamp Set &  Springtime Wishes Thin Cuts   metal dies.


This is the first layout from the Charlotte Workshops Your Way Kit.  It was perfect for my cousin's wedding reception photos.  Too bad I had forgotten my camera at home and didn't get any of the outdoor ceremony.  

Since I didn't have many pictures to choose from I added an extra Picture My Life Card and will probably add a Cricut cut with a title on that upper floral spot.  

The journaling card is also one of the Charlotte WYW Picture My Life cards.  




This is the coordinating Springtime Wishes Stamp Set which is available separately.  I'm happy they decided to offer it like that sometimes I have wanted just the stamp set and not the whole Workshop Kit. 



This is exciting!! We now have coordinating metal dies!  
They come in the same packaging as our stamp sets but are on these great magnetic sheets.



I'll admit it - I have spent the same amount on my Big Kick and all the plates and platforms as I did for my Cricut Explore.  I used my magnetic platform for the first time cutting out the new Thin Cuts
I will probably be using it a bit more with these new Workshops. 



I stamped my images first with Archival Ink then ran them through the Big Kick.
I used CTMH Watercolour paints on them but you can also use and Ink Pad with a sponge dauber and get really nice soft colour on the cut pieces.   


 These are the three cards from the Charlotte Workshops Your Way Instructions.  
I had enough scraps left to do the nine cards and a little bit more.  

If you added in some extra solid cardstock you could really stretch out the patterned cardstock and make a lot more layouts or cards.  


Consultant January Special!

This month I am offering an exclusive Consultant Special - a 10% discount for anyone who orders the new Charlotte Workshop Your Way Kit (G1104) the Springtime Wishes Stamp Set (C1641) and  Springtime Wishes Thin Cuts (Z3201) - a savings of $6.53!

Local customers ordering directly with me will have the 10% taken off at the time of their order. 
Online Canadian customers will be reimbursed by me for the $6.53 once your order has been processed.

This Introductory Special is only available through me and is not a Close To My Heart offer. 


In Canada? You can purchase these products on my CTMH website:

Or start your own CTMH business for just $149. 

 Receive regular updates of upcoming Classes & Workshops 
by signing up for my Monthly Newsletter.  Link in right-hand column.





No comments:

Post a Comment