Sunday, November 22, 2015

Holiday Mason Jars with CTMH Cricut Cartridges

I love how versatile CTMH Cricut Cartridges are - I do a lot of scrapbooking and cardmaking with my CTMH Cricut cartridges but recently decided to try something new for the Holidays.


I cut my images out of Contact Paper and put them onto some Mason Jars that I had bought.  I then painted each jar with Matte Acrylic Paint.  I did 2 - 3 coats on each jar, allowing lots of drying time in between each coat.

Once they were completely dry I peeled off the contact paper, added some White Beans and an LED candle along with a hand-stamped tag & some Twine.




The ornament on this jar is from CTMH Artiste Cricut Cartridge and the tag was stamped with images from 
CTMH Joyful Garland Hostess Stamp Set.



The J and Y on this set were cut using the CTMH Art Philosophy Decorative Font and the centre ornament
 is also from the CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge.





This Snowflake was also cut from the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge and I also cut the tag in the next image 
from the same cartridge using CTMH Kraft Cardstock and a stamp from the 









The image on my last jar was cut using the newest addition to 
CTMH's Cricut line: the fabulous Artistry Cartridge.  

I love the Pine Cone & Branches image on this jar.

It was fun doing something a little different using my Cricut Explore and the CTMH Cartridges and I will definitely be looking for more projects like this to do in the future.





No comments:

Post a Comment