Thursday, November 5, 2015

Butterfly Theme Happy Planner Layout with CTMH Paper Bird Stamp Set

This week in my Happy Planner I went with a Butterfly theme using Recollections Teal Butterfly scrapbook paper with my retired CTMH Paper Bird Hostess Stamp Set.


The Butterfly image from the Paper Bird stamp set co-ordinates nicely with the Butterfly images & the newsprint background on the Recollections paper.  




The Butterfly image in the Paper Bird set doesn't include a background stamp.  I turned the stamp upside down and inked the solid back of the stamp to create the lighter background image.  
Then I inked up the front of the stamp in the darker colour and stamped over the light image.  

That's one of the perks of using My Acrylix stamps instead of rubber stamps - as long as the stamp has a uniform image you can get twice as many images out of your stamps without buying a special set.


Product used in this layout:

Recollections Teal Butterfly Scrapbook Paper
Teal Chevron Washi Tape from Staples

Sweet Stamp Shop Plan Pet
Sweet Stamp Shop Plan To Clean
Sweet Stamp Shop Plan To Go

Studio L2E Creative Plans
Studio L2E List It


Close To My Heart Products Used:

CTMH Paper Bird stamp set (retired)

In Canada? You can purchase these products on my CTMH website:

Or start your own CTMH business for just $149. 

 Receive regular updates of upcoming Classes & Workshops 
by signing up for my Monthly Newsletter.  Link in right hand column.







No comments:

Post a Comment