Sunday, February 1, 2015

Disney Country Bears Scrapbook Page with CTMH Jubilee

Here's another Disney layout using my Mickey Font Cricut cartridge with CTMH Jubilee B&T Duos paper with coordinating solid colours.

The layout is from CTMH Make It from Your Heart - Volume 2, Pattern 10 from page 24/25.

I've done everything except journal on it.
I'll add that to the left page and try to add a bit of red on that side.



CTMH Products used:

Jubilee B&T Duos (retired)
Cocoa cardstock
Cranberry cardstock
Indian Corn Blue cardstock
Kraft cardstock
Sweet Leaf cardstock.

The twine was from my stash.  I used the Cricut Mickey Font cartridge for the Main Street USA title and the Cricut Country Life for the Country Bears title.

Visit my CTMH website for more information on CTMH products

No comments:

Post a Comment