Monday, June 16, 2014

CTMH Artiste Cricut Cartridge Magazine Folder

I'm really loving this Artiste cartridge!  I joined CTMH so I could get my Artbooking cartridge for free with my kit but so far I've been spending my time making things with the Artiste cartridge instead. I still have quite a bit of left over paper from the Skylark WOTG kit so I thought it would be nice to use some of it up.


I decide to make this magazine folder.  The booklet shows which page the instructions are on in the included assembly manual.


I cut it out at 5.5 inches which made it wide enough to hold standard size cards when assembled.


I followed the diagram - so easy!


Used a bone folder to make sure it was all stuck together nice and flat on the ends.



The Cricut cuts score lines - I lined those up on my scoring board and scored the whole thing. I find it easier when my hands are sore to have the lines there instead of trying to line up the little cuts.


Love this Skylark paper.


Perfect little holder for my CTMH Picture My Life cards.


CTMH products used:

CTMH Cricut Artiste Collection  z1790  $99
Workshop on the Go Skylark Scrapbooking Kit  G1072  $29.95 




No comments:

Post a Comment