Saturday, June 14, 2014

Card using Skylark Workshop on the Go

Playing with some of the leftovers from the Skylark Workshop on the Go package that came with my Consultant Kit.  I found this card idea on Pinterest and thought I would give it a shot.  I really wanted to do these paper bows - I have a hard time tying ribbon. The index finger on my right hand is getting arthritis and my hands are sore and swollen most days now.  That's where the Cricut comes in. I don't have to give up paper crafting - I just had to find a way around my limitations.


I love these bows!! I cut them out at 3/4" and 1" with the CTMH Cricut Artiste cartridge.  They cut as a strip and you just fold & line up all the pre-cut holes with the centre hole and add a fastener. 




I cut the two larger bows in half to get the wide layers.
I used Kraft paper and embossed it with the Quatrefoil embossing folder.  The strip of paper at the bottom is from the Skylark WOTG kit. 



Then I played around with the Skylark Complements chipboard pieces that came with my Consultant Kit.  Very easy card - no stamping on this one. 


CTMH products used:

Quatrefoil Embossing Folder  z1926  $8.95
Cricut Artiste Collection  z1790  $99
Workshops on the Go - Skylark Scrapbooking Kit  G1072  $29.95
Skylark Complements x7177c  $4.95


Image credit to:  Cre8n' Memories 


No comments:

Post a Comment