Thursday, May 29, 2014

CTMH Free To Be Me Paper Pack & Scrapbook Layout

Just a couple more days left to order your Free To Be Me paper pack for only $5 with your $50 purchase of CTMH products. And for another $5 with the same qualifying purchase you can also get the May Stamp of the Month - You've Got A Friend stamp set.

Here is a 12x12 layout that I'm currently working on with the Free To Be Me paper pack.

Here's the main page of the layout.


I'm adding a 4x6 Flip Flap to the centre so I can add more pictures of the tug-a-war without adding a whole extra page. It will sit on top of my page protector when finished.


Here's how it will look with the Flip Flap closed. 


I used the Reflections Scrapbook Program book that came with my Consultant Kit as inspiration for my layout.  I love this book - it has all the information on how to cut and layout everything. There is also a list of coordinating pages available for doing two page layouts.

For more information about these Close To My Heart products visit my website at: http://nancyhelmer.ctmh.com

No comments:

Post a Comment