Monday, May 19, 2014

Congrats Graduate Card

I finally got to make a card using my Cricut machine. I was having problems with the mat that came with the machine. It was bent slightly in the middle and the blade would drag across my images and make scratches in the cardstock. So I've had it weighed down with all my cardstock for a few weeks. So far so good but I do have two new mats on the way with my Close To My Heart order.

Here's my card. I used the grad cap image which is free in the Cricut Craftroom this week, CTMH Congrats Graduate stamp set $6.95 (A1139), CTMH Chevron Embossing folder $8.95 (Z1925), CTMH Black Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad $5.25 (Z2105).  Misc. cardstock from my stash.
I really like how this turned out - I tend more towards clean & simple when I'm doing cards. 

Order online at nancyhelmer.ctmh.com

No comments:

Post a Comment