Saturday, April 12, 2014

New Scrapbooking Business for Me!

Well after buying my Cricut and spending lots of time looking at all the different things I could do with it I decided to join Close To My Heart as a consultant.

I kept seeing CTMH cartridges for Cricut on Pinterest and when I went to their website I saw that if you joined in April then you got a bonus Cricut collection along with your regular consultant kit.  

I chose the Cricut Artbooking Collection - it comes with a great cartridge perfect for scrapbooking along with co-ordinating stamp sets.  It will be the perfect thing for the handmade journaling cards that I am making for my scrapbook.



I can't wait to get started - I've set up my FREE consultant website already (this is the first time I've seen a website offered for free from a direct sales company - what a Bonus!! I'm very impressed). 

Come visit me at nancyhelmer.ctmh.com



No comments:

Post a Comment