Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Bash My Stash: Rollerblading Layouts

Here are a couple more layouts from the Summer of 2000.  I had finished this album over a year ago but then came across a few more prints a couple of weeks ago.  Easy enough to add them into my album, that's what I like best about using side-loading pages. 

I'm still working on bashing my stash and was able to find two different lines that went nicely together.  I really like the bright colours in the Bella Blvd Molly Collection with the CTMH Taste of Summer papers.  Great for children's pictures.

I found these rollerblade stickers in my stash and started pulling paper and embellishments that matched.   I'm pretty sure that I've had these stickers since the early 2000's.



I used a sketch from CTMH Stargazer WYW kit (free to download on their website until the end of April) for this two page layout.  





For this page I used a sketch from a Scrapbook Generation e-book:

 Products Used:


  • CTMH Taste of Summer Papers (pink and purple patterned paper)
  • CTMH White Daisy Cardstock
  • CTMH White Shimmer Trim
  • Recollections White Glitter Enamel Gems
  • Recollections Black Cardstock
  • Bella Blvd Molly Collection (stars and camera prints, title stickers)
  • Bella Blvd Color Chaos Blueberry Strandz (navy stripes)
  • Mrs. Grossman's Rollerblade Skates Stickers

No comments:

Post a Comment