Friday, December 23, 2016

Santa Gift Card Holder by Jamie Lane Designs

My final gift card holder for this Holiday Season.   This gift card holder will be used to hold a card that is part of a larger gift and not just a stocking stuffer so I decided to make a small box and will tuck it into the branches of our Christmas Tree.

I found this design by Jamie Cripps in the Silhouette Design Store.  There is a tutorial on her blog that was helpful for putting it together.

I used Recollections cardstock and sponged the white cardstock with CTMH Whisper Exclusive Inks™to give it a bit of a shadow effect.  Then after threading the belt buckle onto the belly band I added some shine to it using my CTMH Clear Shimmer Brush.

My Scrap Chick has a gift card insert available as a freebie right now (Dec 23 & 24) that will fit in the bottom of the box to keep the card from sliding around.

No comments:

Post a Comment