Saturday, April 6, 2013

Nuts About Sketches Week 259

I was taking some time to catch up on some of my favorite blogs last week when I saw this new sketch over at Nuts About Sketches:

It's been a while since I did any digital scrapbooking but I knew right away what I wanted to work on - I had to put my 16 year old cat down in February and thought this sketch would make a nice layout for some pictures I had of her.  


I used My Memories Suite software to create the page and the kit I used was the Dreaming of Spring freebie by Captivated Visions.

Hopefully I will get some more pictures posted soon - I had started working on my album from when we took the kids to WDW  - also using layouts from Nuts About Sketches - then we got a puppy and I had to say goodbye to most of my free time last summer since I was busy training the puppy.  She's an adorable boxer named Bailey - and I have lots of pictures to scrap!


1 comment:

  1. Adorable layout! Great photos and great job with your embellishment cluster across the bottom. Thanks for playing along at NAS!

    ReplyDelete