They were so simple to make - I ran the fabric and the quilt batting through the Big Shot using the Scallop Square Die, then I layered the fabric and the quilt batting and ran it through the sewing machine.
Using the Pennant Die I ran the Always Artichoke fabric through the Big Shot - the fabric square was folded in half and lined up on a bit of a diagonal on the die to make the tree and then I unfolded it and ran it through again to scallop the bottom.
Then I cut my pieces of Early Espresso Ribbon, folded them in half, and put it through the sewing machine.
So simple and I love how they turned out! The instructions provided actually called for hand stitching but I knew that would result in an unfinished project for me - even though I like to sew I just don't have the time or patience to hand sew each piece together.
- Deck the Halls Designer Fabric (121716 $6.50 during Online Spectacular)
- Early Espresso Grosgrain Ribbon (119955 $9.50)
- Designer Buttons - Deck the Halls (121002 $11.50)
- Big Shot (113439 $132.95)
- Scallop Square Bigz Clear Die (115950 $29.95)
- Pennant Die (113483 $53.95)