Tuesday, June 9, 2015

MOJO401 Pocket Scrapbooking Card with CTMH Snowhaven

A different take on this weeks sketch over at Mojo Monday (mojo401).  I've been working on an album and need to make some 4x6 and 3x4 journaling cards to go with some traditional layouts that I completed last month.

I saw the sketch and thought it would work perfectly with the CTMH Snowhaven Paper Pack that I've been working with.


 Close To My Heart Products Used:



Silver Twine from my stash

Stocking is cut from Holly and Ivy Cricut Cartridge 


 Receive regular updates of upcoming Classes & Workshops 
by signing up for my Monthly Newsletter.  Link in right hand column. 

In Canada? You can purchase the products to make this item on my CTMH website:

Or start your own CTMH business or join as a Hobby Consultant 
and receive approx. $400 worth of product for just $109.  

Contact me for more information: nshelmer@icloud.com